Argo cornstarch baking powder baking soda Barilla pasta Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil Black pepper Bob’s Red Mill Borden brown sugar Campbell’s soups Casserole Chiquita Clabber Girl College Inn Cool Whip crock pot Daisy sour cream dessert Dole Domino sugar eat Eggland’s Best eggs Fisher nuts food Gold Medal flour goulash granulated sugar Green giant Hershey Hodgkin’s Mill Jell-O Jif peanut butter Johnsonville Keebler Kerrygold butter Kosher Salt Kraft Land O Lakes butter Libby McCormick spices Morton Salt Pam cooking spray Pepperidge Farm Philadelphia cream cheese powdered sugar recipe Ritz crackers Sara Lee Sargento slow cooker Thorn Apple Valley Toll House TruMoo milk Tyson vanilla vanilla extract Vlasic Wesson vegetable oil Whipped Topping
Submitted by Recipe Rain
Prep time 15 mins; Cook time 35 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 medium sized red onion diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 6 tbsp Hunt's tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 2 1/2 cup Swanson chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup Kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and drain.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings at this time, then toss in the onions, corn, and peas & carrots.
- Give everything a nice stir, then add in the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and tomatoes.
- Pour in the chicken broth, add in the bay leaves ,then stir.
- Add in the elbow macaroni, and stir.
- Reduce the heat from medium to low.
- Stir, then cover the pot.
- Let simmer until the pasta is tender.
- Stir the ingredients, top off with 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar.
- Place the lid back onto the pot, and turn the heat off.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.