Argo cornstarch baking powder baking soda Barilla pasta Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil Black pepper Bob’s Red Mill Borden brown sugar buffalo chicken calzones Campbell’s soups Casserole Chiquita Clabber Girl College Inn Cool Whip crock pot Daisy sour cream dessert Dole Domino sugar eat Eggland’s Best eggs Fisher nuts food Gold Medal flour granulated sugar Green giant Hershey Hodgkin’s Mill Jell-O Jif peanut butter Johnsonville Keebler Kerrygold butter Kosher Salt Kraft Land O Lakes butter Libby McCormick spices Morton Salt Pam cooking spray Pepperidge Farm Philadelphia cream cheese powdered sugar recipe Ritz crackers Sara Lee Sargento slow cooker Thorn Apple Valley Toll House TruMoo milk Tyson vanilla vanilla extract Vlasic Wesson vegetable oil Whipped Topping
There’s Nothing Better Than Buffalo Chicken Calzones
- 1 18 TO 20 OZ PACKAGE PIZZA DOUGH
- CHICKEN TENDERS
- 2½ TO 3 CUPS Kraft SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- ABOUT 1½ CUPS BUFFALO WING SAUCE
- Heat and cut chicken tenders into ½ inch pieces.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 16 by 12 inches. Season with red pepper flakes.
- About 1 inch in from the shorter edge of the dough, place some cheese, buffalo sauce, and chicken tenders into a pile about 1 inch wide. Roll dough over toppings and repeat process.
- When complete, pinch and seal edges and place onto a greased cookie sheet. Place into a preheated 350° oven for about 40 minutes. After 10 minutes, top with melted butter. Let cool, slice.
ADAPTED FROM Kitchen Swagger