Argo cornstarch baking powder baking soda Barilla pasta Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil Black pepper Bob’s Red Mill Borden brown sugar Campbell’s soups Casserole chili Chiquita Clabber Girl College Inn Cool Whip crock pot Daisy sour cream dessert Dole Domino sugar eat Eggland’s Best eggs Fisher nuts food Gold Medal flour granulated sugar Green giant Hershey Hodgkin’s Mill Jell-O Jif peanut butter Johnsonville Keebler Kerrygold butter Kosher Salt Kraft Land O Lakes butter Libby McCormick spices Morton Salt Pam cooking spray Pepperidge Farm Philadelphia cream cheese powdered sugar recipe Ritz crackers Sara Lee Sargento slow cooker Thorn Apple Valley Toll House TruMoo milk Tyson vanilla vanilla extract Vlasic Wesson vegetable oil Whipped Topping
This 5-Ingredient Game Day Chili Is Stupid Easy!
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 (15 oz.) cans beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- optional toppings: shredded cheese, chopped green onions, sour cream, cilantro, etc.
- In a large stockpot, cook ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked beef or turkey to a separate plate and set aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon of grease in the stockpot, and discard the rest.
- Add the onion to the stockpot and saute for 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and the cooked beef or turkey to the stockpot, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with optional toppings if desired. Or, store in a sealed container for up to 3 days.